Saturday, March 12, 2005

revise

I been thinking lately that as I've done so many reviews, I should start to rate the subjects I write of. You know, do a scale of 1 to 5 stars, and then rate the piece of work according to that scale. But I think I've decided against it, for the very reason that really, first off, pretty much the only things I review are things I have incredibly enjoyed, and want you to enjoy as well. So that kind of makes me biased. But also, many times in the past, I've read a review by someone who rated the work in question such and such a rating, and then from that point on, I assumed that person was correct in their assumption. The things I say about the things I review are my opinions, not actual truth, and if I started to rate things, I would probably just end up doing them an injustice. Therefore, you can take my reviews as more of my thoughts as they come to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Price said...

I agree, no ratings. Unless it was something more elaborate, than "Five Stars" or "Thumbs Up", like something Decent Films has or Looking Closer.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home