Saturday, January 29, 2005

New Blogs

Hey everyone, there are a couple good new blogs you should check out. Of course, there are lots being created every day, but the reason these are special is because they are blogs by the siblings of my good friend, Foolish Knight, who's blog you can check out here.

See the new blogs here, and here.

Also, I probably won't be posting for a week, as I'm off to California on Monday. If I get a chance I'll post and let you know what's going on in L.A. I'll be interviewing at Biola University as well, so I'll try to fill all of you in later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Anderson said...

Depending on if you get this in time, let's get together. I am a Biola student who would love to chat with you. I'm also in charge of the Homeschool track at GodBlogCon. You can post a comment on my blog or email me.

11:08 PM  
Blogger JD said...

So you're thinking about going to Biola? I know a few people at Biola.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home