Friday, December 31, 2004

A Series Of Fortunately Good Movies

I just came back from seeing 'Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events'. It was really fun and interesting, and extremely well done. If anyone tells you that Jim Carrey over did his part(s) don't believe them. He added a certain twinge that made the movie all the more fun. If you get a chance, go and see it. It's real fun. I also saw 'National Treasure' yesterday. Also a fun movie, though not even close to as good as ASOUE. Not exactly believable, but still a fun action/adventure movie. Anyway, ASOUE is on my list of potential favorite movies, but I'll have to see it again once or twice to say for sure. So go and see it and have yourself a good time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

My family saw it on Christmas (even though I wanted to see Phantom of the Opera again!) and I thought it was great! Very imaginative! Even the end credits, we sat through the whole thing, were awesome!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Meiska said...

Oh, and speaking of imagination and creativity, I recently viewed the Mere Image film, "Writer's Block...", at Sir Knight's house. I was very impressed, it was very good, well done!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home