Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well, my "studio" is up and running, and starting this week, I go into work on my album. I now have enough of my songs to start recording, so I'll keep you all posted. Anyway, in other news, look for a review on Derek Webb's 'I See Things Upside Down' soon, as I will be buying it very shortly. Also, speaking of reviews, I'm trying to decide whether or not I should make eucharisto a basic news and interesting tidbits blog, and make a new blog for reviews only. If you have a moral conviction about this (or just a simple opinion!) please comment below. Anyway, if I don't post before the new year,
Happy New Year, Everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

Record what? Sounds groovy!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

I'm recording an album! I've been performing at my Mom's and Dad's conferences, and I've written an album's worth of songs, so I'm going to record one, and hopefully have it out for the summer.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Meiska said...

Joel, I had no idea! That is awesome!!!! ( Did you see that, four exclamation points!) Do keep us posted!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home