Friday, December 24, 2004

Maybe a Heatwave for Antarctica...

...But for Colorado, -16˚F is incredibly cold. And that's what our car thermometer was reporting on the way back home from a friend's house. I think I can safely say that is the coldest temperature I have ever experienced. I think I can also safely say that we will be snowed in soon enough (if not tomorrow). I mean, gosh, TX got like 4-5 inches of snow in the panhandle. That's incredible. That's like having to cool off from the heat in Greenland. Totally weird.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Price said...

-16! Excuse me while my jaw drops to the floor.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Meiska said...

As Sir Foolish Knight would agree, I can barely tolerate coldness! The one major exception was just yesterday when Sir Knight's family and mine sledded(?) till our extremities were quite frozen! My parents were pulling us in the Jeep. It was terribly fun, but being run over by the knight on his 'plastic steed' was, um, painfull! My point in saying all that is, no matter what the weather, if you have friends to distract you, you forget about it! I never would have thought I could have stayed outside that long. It was like 23 degrees!However, if it was -16 degrees, no amount of friendship, love or strong evil men with axes could drag me outside! I feel your pain, well, not really, and am glad of it!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Sky said...

-16! I never even know temperatures could get that cold. Just Kidding! Sledding, I would love to go sledding. Anyway, if it were that cold, I'd move...hehe.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home