Saturday, November 06, 2004

Update From The So Called "Studio"

Well, it's kind of hard to say, but this is a very, very rough draft of what my songs on my album MIGHT be like. Not productionwise of course, just in the music and lyrics. These are just 15-20 second clips of my first draft of songs. I'm still working out some bumps in the very first draft, but moving at a steady pace. Remember, for now, just grainy guitar and piano, and almost unitelligible lyrics, but soon, rich and full production, with crystal clear mastering.

this is an audio post - click to play

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Price said...

That's fantastic! It reminds me at turns of Rich Mullins, Kean, Steven Delopoulos and of course Coldplay. I want to here more!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

Excuse me, I ment Keane.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Thanks for the great comments, guys! I really just wanted to get something out there, even if it's not that great yet. I have months to refine everything and turn it into a proper album, I just liked the idea of having at least a sample song to listen to.

6:49 PM  
Blogger JD said...

I love it! It has three stars on iTunes.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Eriol said...

Terrific music, if our computer didn't act quirkly at the worst possible moments some of your other friends would get to hear it and love it.
Foolish Knight has giving tours of garage band to friends but still one minor problem: we don't understand how to record through the mac's mic yet. back to the songs I would like to know what the names of the songs.
One last thing, the current spelling of my webname is incorrect as it should begin with an "e". It comes from Tolkien's "Book of Lost Tales, Volume One". I think it gives an explanation of the name in a footnote; if you cannot find it, I'll just tell you. CSP.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home