Thursday, June 16, 2005

Awesome Stories

Just as a last thought before I go to camp, everyone should also read anything by Francis Schaeffer. If you haven't yet, you're missing out on an incredible experience. Please, go and treat yourself to one of his books, you won't be sorry.
Best books of his to read:
The God Who is There
He Is There And He Is Not Silent
Escape From Reason
How Should We Then Live?
Another thing: Check out this blog. The administrator has a really cool story going on, everyone should read it.
Gotta go, lots of stuff to get done before we leave at 5:00 tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger crossblade said...

have fun at the camp..
Great to know u are taking theatre
the visual media is one powerful tool to communicate God's love
thanx for visiting my site....
and u are welcome again..
God bless
prayers
thomas

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

First, thank you for pointing out my story. It's a blessing to me that you consider it worth reading. Second, I have a question. Do you find Francis Schaeffer easy to comprehend, or do you have to really concentrate to read his books? I took a home school co-op class on "How Should We Then Live" a couple years ago and it was way over my head, but I think I will give his books a second try now that I'm older.

8:28 PM  
Blogger crossblade said...

ok..
have a great time at camp
God bless
prayer
and I'd like to listen to ur music too as Penny wrote
thomas

8:06 AM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

Lukolas made Penny a copy of your CD. We all are STILL listening to it. Sorry you missed the first anual blog awards.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home