Friday, July 01, 2005

Busy!

Hey everyone! I'm alive! And very busy. I wanted to see if I could get a quick post in before I had to go off and eat dinner.
Everything's going great here at MasterWorks, much interesting stuff going on all around. We in the theatre program are working on Anne Of Green Gables for our main play, and will be performing it two weeks from today.
I suppose this post is as much a prayer request as it is an update, as I'm so busy that I'm actually falling two weeks behind in somethings (like work study for Scholarships!). The schedule that I'm on in the theatre is so tight that I've not had time to work on other things, and didn't exactly help the situation when I asked my director for a bit of time off.
Please keep me in your prayers as I have 24 hours of work study to do in the next 2 weeks, and only a few hours currently free.
Anyway, beyond that, it's been great, and I'm learning a lot. Someday I'll start blogging again (novel thought!), and give you all a full update about my time here.
Gotta get outa here, dinner time!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Glad you're having a great time! What part do you have in the play? Enjoy your time at camp and we will hope to hear all about it when you get back.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

I'll be playing the part of Matthew Cuthbert. It's going to be fun, I'll tell all of you about it when I get home!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne of Green Gables? What a classic...unfortunately, you (as Matthew Cuthbert) have to die... :(

8:58 PM  
Blogger funke said...

I've, um, joined the blogspot community...we'll see how often I come here. :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger crossblade said...

sure will pray for you
God bless

11:41 AM  
Blogger crossblade said...

have great time with the play

11:44 AM  
Blogger Eriol said...

I have a new post. Perhaps I should hold a new quiz, who was silent longer Garbo or myself? Who was better silent ? Who was better when talking? (I'm sure the answers to the above questions).

6:20 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

I wish we were, but only my little sister is in town. She'll be there for two and a half weeks starting tomorrow. When we all come, though, we'll try to get in contact with you!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home