Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yes, It's True!

3845296

I am, in fact, Smarter Than A 5th Grader. There are 200 decades in 2 millenia, not 20. But then again, that question might challenge you if you aren't good at basic math. Like, 2X5=...Duh...Uhmmm...Wait a second...Oh yeah! 10!

This show is not only telling example of where the intelligence of our country stands, but also just plain embarrassing. Or, it might just show how absolutely meaningless most of the stuff is that we learn in our public schools. All I gotta say is, save me. Or shoot me. I'm not sure which.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe!!
Really nice one.

I know, the state of affairs there isn't going great guns everywhere.

Let's hope, though, that it gets better!
:)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Umm... Yeah. I saw the preview and almost died. Ditto with your thoughts. Seriously, what are we coming too? TV reflects our culture, and if this is what we are represented by sad.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Have you seen Amazing Grace yet? It is so inspiring! Definately worth seeing if a movie theatre can be found :) (I have to be one of the worst navigators ever..haha)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Breaking Culture said...

Hi Eucharisto,

Television is a very interesting thing.... "a waste of time and strange insight into what is totally irrelevant" This reads the cheap badge we receive after being robbed of potential time well spent.


I hope everything is going well for you right now.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home