Thursday, October 26, 2006

Snowbird


.

Hello, my faithful readers! Yes, note that exlamation mark, it is important. It denotes my excitement at having seen the incredible Sufjan Stevens, live and in person, downtown Seattle last week.
I don't think I've ever experienced something quite so unique. He was the eagle captain (literally), and his musicians were the butterfly brigade. They took us flying through the most pleasurable of sounds, bells and whistles, horns and fiddles. I've never seen a spectacle like it, and I don't think I ever will again.

But fortunately for you. The concert and music is not all that excites me today, dear readers. I'm am also immesurably pleased to link to a page where you too can experience, via 'you tube' video, the Eagle Captain's new anthem, Majesty, Snowbird.

Oh, and while you're here, I might as well forward you on to one of my other blogs, where I have posted new pictures of my time here in Seattle.

Enjoy and be amazed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look to see you creating such music someday. Great pictures. Would love to hear more of your music and more thoughts about college life.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Eriol said...

Lucky!


I just posted a reply to your comment, and hopefully you'll find it to be thoughtful. And I just want to say that I respect your ideals, and I'm trying to get you to be like me, but say that we share ideas possibly, even when these ideals are shared by rivals. And I'm not even a rival.

back on topic, I second anon, and my guitar is meek and ready! :)

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
Instead of commenting individually at the innumerable beautiful photographs at the other blog, I thought it better to just leave one here.Those are some amazing photographs.

And I must say, this is one amazingly beautiful place.No wonder how suddenly you've fallen in love with it! :)

Anyway, really nice to see you're having fun!

--
Sumedh

7:08 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Thos pictures are amazing! I can't believe you get to live there. I'm glad you get to do so many fun, artistic things. Hope you're enjoying the end of the semester!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home