Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tagged again!

Like a vicious circle. Every couple months or so, there's another one that pops up!

25 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Record and perform my own music. Perhaps even for a living, or as a calling.
2. Read all of my favorite books, one more time.
3. Meet Bono.
4. Learn how to speak German fluently (not just the "Lebensmittel deutsch" that I know now).
5. Visit Iona and study my celtic Christian heritage.
6. Live in my native (kind of) country (Austria) for a little while.
7. Find a real cause to be part of.
8. Act in a movie. Even if just once.
9. Understand my relationship with God, develop a deeper relationship with Christ
10. Write a beautiful and profound fantasy/novel/memoir book.
11. Own a Lowden Guitar.
12. Live in peace.
13. Get to be involved in world events, like missions, or aid, or diplomacy, or something big like that.
14. Build strong and lasting friendships.
15. Visit England.
16. Revisit Russia.
17. Learn how to speak French fluently.
18. Learn how to dance. No, really, I'm serious.
19. Climb some 14'ners. Probably only Coloradoans will pick up on this one.
20. Inspire people towards their relationship in Christ.
21. Visit China.
22. Meet, marry, and spend my life with a beautiful and woman who I can be a wonderful husband to.
23. Have a lasting impact on the next generation, especially through a family of my own.
24. Understand my place in time, and how to prepare for eternity.
25. Learn how to really, honestly love.

Ok, tagged are:
Foolish Knight,
Tuesday's Child,
Ruth,
...And that's all for now.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome list!

The first four are my hopes too :)

Though, why only china?You should visit India too!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Yeah! That too! You know I will! Remember, keep a sharp eye out for me!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

So, du spricht ein bisschen Deutsch? Haha...what does Lebensmittel mean? I enjoyed thinking about those 25 things. I've never really thought about that before.
I hope you are doing amazing! Enjoy the end of your semester.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Eriol said...

I never get tagged. Darned conservatives.
I noticed you got an official eucharisto seal. At least I set that trend.

Guten Nach Wienerschnitzel

9:43 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

Ooh. This will be a hard one, but your wish is my command, Eucharisto. One deathbed regret list, coming right up!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

To Ruth, just a bit. I wish more. Lebensmittel is a variation of "grocery store", so in other words, the kind of German you'd use at a grocery store, or whatever. Simplistic.

To eriol, you are now TAGGED!!! I look very forward to seeing what you come up with. As to the seal, yes, I have joined the revolution, but I might change mine. It feels a little kitschy.

To the knight, I like your list a lot! But I think maybe I'll post on your blog in a little bit.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I am having fun making the rounds and reading all the other lists. So fun to read. I took German for two years. All I can say is "What are you doing this week?" and "what is your favorite color?". Sad huh?!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I saw on facebook that you won't be going back to SPU...Just wanted to let you know I'm excited that God is moving and leading you in His will and I'll be praying for you in this exciting time.
-Ruth

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home