Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rebirth

For all of my faithful bloggers who have been here ages, you can probably see what's coming, don't ya?

Yes, sigh, it's true, yet again I add another blog to my already gratuitous amount of online profiles.

Ah, but this time it's different. For you see, this new blog might very possibly become the old blog, and vice versa. I've loved blogger for a long time, and don't have any intention of closing this blog down, but I'm setting up a mirror blog over at Wordpress. the link is here. Let me know what you think!

6 Comments:

Blogger Why said...

Not another one. This makes, what, four, five blogs?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Yeah, but did you read? This new blog will probably eventually replace Eucharisto here on blogger.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re-reading I think my reaction was actually "Goodness Gracious! Where does he even find them all."
Wordpress does seem to fit your taste more. Of course it was but a passing glance I gave to it. I should study it more in depth.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello wow going to seattle without me oh well i guess your allowed to have a little fun.
hey i thought i would leave a comment on your blog cause you might see it sooner, anyway be safe driving up and maybe bring a price family member back. talk later you will laugh at what i got you...
peace
nathan

11:16 AM  
Blogger Seven's Heaven said...

I got so excited to see your mom's first blog, thinking, I could do that. So i set up mine on Blogger, now to find you all vacating the premises! And what do you like about Wordpress? The different layouts? More options? It was a little more difficult I thought. I like your new one, with the tabs across the top. Is that one of the options? Well, I always enjoy your family's insights. Hope to meet some day. Susan T

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Joel said...

test for you, my old friend!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home