Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm back!

Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long between posts. Life is so busy, and takes so many twists and turns. Since I last posted here, I've been on two trips, on to L.A., and one to Seattle, WA, both to satisfy my curiosity about colleges there.
To make a long story short, Seattle won. That isn't to say that there aren't many fine things about L.A. But that's irrelevant as the school I've decided to go to is Seattle Pacific University. Though I have little time to elaborate (I'll save that for a later post), I'm really looking forward to attending the aforementioned university. They have some great courses that I'm looking forward to taking part in, along with a beautiful campus in a fabulous city.
I have been to many places in the united states, but in terms of geographical regions, the NW is the one place on the continental US that I've not been very well aquainted with. Now I see how much I was missing out on. I'm afraid if I go up there, I'll never want to come back (which may not be a bad thing!). But we'll see.
For the time being, I will tediously wait for summer, and afterward, my first days in college. I'm trying to get a job at a five-star hotel here in town as a bellman, and I'll find out about that soon. I'm also trying to buy a car, which is a very exciting prospect to me, not just for getting around town, but because it's a lot of fun to get a car for anybody! I'm also trying to solve my computer problem (which is still plaguing me), without spending too much money. Hopefully that will happen soon too. I'm also still doing school, but am approaching my last module, which actually promises to be a cool module. A lot of songwriting, band-directing, etc.
But anyway, I could ramble on all day long. What's going on in the larger world of bloggerdom? Does anyone still perchance visit this blog?!! If you do, leave me a comment! I promise, meatier posts are on their way.

9 Comments:

Blogger Why said...

Hey! If you go to SPU you could come to camp (hint, hint) but of course there is that whole "work" thing which so many people bring up. I don't think I understand it; it's not like you will are working for your future or anything (joke). But working at a ***** hotel would be pretty sweet, you would have dress up and everything which is cool and if nobody is around you could act like Christopher Walken.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

SPU wins? WOO HOO!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Breaking Culture said...

I'm glad to hear that you know where you're going to college. AND I'm super glad that you may be buying a car. What kind is it, or have you chosen yet? Look at my knewest post, you would appreciate it.

7:02 AM  
Blogger V said...

Went to the site...really cool university, dude!
Congratulations!That's awesome news!

And P.S.just to inform that I have shifted permenantly to sumedhprasad.com/blog

Anyhow.Take care...and looking forward to your next post!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah Moon said...

*GASP*
He lives!
Is your mac fixed?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

Wow! That's good news. So you've decided on a college! It's farther away from Tennessee, but closer to Oregon! I'm so happy you are closer to your dearest friends. What a blessing. Thanks for letting us know of your plans....still praying.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

You'll soon learn that everything ultimately cool originates in the the beautiful NW. :-) I'm glad you made a decision. Now we'll get to see you occasionally and not just in bloggerdom. Good luck with the job and car prospects. Those were always my biggest stresses in school and God was always faithful to work it out for me. Great times of faith building! The cool thing is God actually cares about the minutia of our lives.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go SPU, Yeah!

I am so glad you are going to be in the greater and 'cooler' NW. LA would have been way to hot for you. And if you get a car you can see us on long weekends. What type of car are you wanting to get. Here is some car buying advise a little boy told me: "Before you buy a car make sure it has breaks."
Eucharisto, as we all know puffy cars are the best.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

That is so exciting! I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks for a convention and I can't wait to see it. It looks like a beautiful city. Congratulations!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home