Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Am Eucharisto, Hear Me Sing!

I've finally figured out how to get my music online! For those of you who have heard either small portions of my music, or haven't heard any at all, you can now visit my new music site here, and decide for yourself whether or not I have anything interesting to sing about. Hopefully you will find something interesting!

I've posted a basic track I recorded a while back, hopefully some new stuff will be coming soon!

Again, just in case you missed it above, you can visit the site

here.

7 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Wow!
I'm truly impressed!

Really, both of your pieces were very nice.
And I especially liked "I touched the Fire".Awesome work!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hooray! It won't be long until you are discovered and become famous... Well maybe you don't really want those things, but it is cool that you have your music out there and getting to an audience. Congrats and keep making music. You've been given a very cool gift.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the comments! They're very encouraging. I'd never know that they were having any effect in the world, but for all your comments!
You guys are all awesome!

9:50 PM  
Blogger crossblade said...

awesome....
I gave the links to some muscians in our youth group and they love it

God bless you brother
thomas

5:09 AM  
Blogger Dego said...

very impressive :)!
- sneha

4:08 AM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

Now EVERYONE can hear and know what we already knew. I am still praying for you and all the opportunities I know God will be sending your way. Merry Christmas to you and yours. We love you.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah Moon said...

yey I love those songs!!!
I got to hear them in person at your graduation... I feel really special...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home