Monday, September 26, 2005

To depart no more...

Ok, ok, it's been a really long time since I posted, but I have been busy (classic, huh?!!). I've started attending a one year special course on music performance, and it's taken up a lot of my time, 40 hours a week, to be approximately and more or less exact. So you see why I don't have as much time nowadays.
But excuses aside, I hope to be more..."Faithful" to blogging soon. So please, if anyone still occasionally visits this blog, comment so I can know what is happening in the rest of bloggerdom.

10 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

Of course we still visit your blog! Post!Post!Post!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

Not much without you, dawg.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

I will be praying for you. Sounds like you have to manage your time in a BIG way. Yes, we do miss you and your comments. May God bless your efforts.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I am continuously looking forward to your next post. God bless you in your studies and I look forward to reading your words when you find the time to write.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had almost given up hope but I am so glad to see your still alive and willing to post; if only you had the time.

10:21 PM  
Blogger crossblade said...

hey its good to see you back..
God bless ya
thomas

6:51 AM  
Blogger Why said...

Ha Ha! I have learned the power of HTML
Mom look at me.

5:22 PM  
Blogger V said...

Hurrah!
He's Back!

Keep it up.And may God Bless you for your Music.

11:07 PM  
Blogger funke said...

Hey, thanks for "visiting" me (AKA my blog) while I was in Boston. I almost didn't return to Canada. Maybe I will return to Boston after I am done in Canada, but only if a fabulous career in England doesn't pan out. :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Please feel free to visit or post anytime you want :) And I'll be looking forward to more posts from you too!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home