Saturday, October 22, 2005

Feeling Serenity

Thought I'd drop by my blog for a moment to give an update of my life, though nothing too significant is happening these days.
I've been ever so busy with school, but still enjoying it immensly. We've just about finished up our midterms, which makes me very happy. I can now have another 4 weeks of peace before finals hit me. Anyway, we're learning a lot, and the 'professors' are very intellegent, spiritual, and driven by a passion for worship of God. I'm lovin' it!
I saw the movie, 'Serenity' today. Not bad for a space western, and had some interesting theological aspects to it, but in terms of cinematography and CG, failed to impress me as much as like Star Wars. Overall, I would rate it pretty good, though I had some difficulty getting into the story, I enjoyed it thoroughly by the end.
Anway, other news, I cannot think of at this moment. Maybe later. For now, I must sleep, as my mind tries to stay awake and my body tries to fall asleep. My body happens to be winning at this point in time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

I'm glad to hear you're still among the living! Even if you are very busy, at least you're having fun and feeling happy!
I totally get the mind awake/body asleep thing! Except my mind normally wins, at least for a couple of hours. Maybe it is a college thing?!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Why said...

That is what Jeffry Overstreet said about Serenity also good story low on special effects. Are your professers professing more than teaching?

urtuhtle: A rare Swiss stringed instrument.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

That's so not fair that you got to see Serenity. Today I watched Gerbert. Yeah, I know.

Glad to hear that things are still going well for you. I'm kind of missing the business of camp. But I'll bet that your missing the "serenity" of your old life. But I guess the grass will always be greener, eh?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

Hi, I am still praying for you and thanks for the update. How wonderful to hear of Godly teachers in a Christian environment. We so wanted that for Meiska, but sadly, there are few Christian schools where Meiska could get her fine arts, art, and maybe theater degree. The art history and actual art classes were what we actually found lacking when considering a Christian school. Oh, and considerable distance.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home